Our 5-day online CPC courses run from 08.15 – 16.30 daily for 5 Days (Monday – Friday).
The course is designed specifically for those that would like to complete their periodic CPC hours remotely at home.
You will need access to a computer with a camera and microphone and you will also need an internet connection.
The details regarding how to log in to the course will be sent to the candidate prior to the start of the course.
Book online today
Normally our 5-day CPC courses are held in our classrooms at one of our depots across the South Coast. However due to social distancing requirements, we now have the opportunity to deliver our courses virtually.
Students will need to have access to either a laptop, computer, phone or tablet that has a camera, microphone and a steady reliable internet access.
Once students have enrolled on the course they will be sent guidelines of how to set-up, install and use Zoom. This will allow students to see and hear our course instructor deliver the course. This will also ensure we are able to see students.
If time and attention is not being given to the course by the participant the instructor reserves the right to remove them from the course and no DCPC hours will be accredited.
Before the course starts you will need to provide us with your driving licence number and once the course is complete we will log your CPC hours as normally.
- Driver Essentials – By the end of this course, students will be able to answer questions on how long they are legally allowed to drive for, the correct use of a tachograph and be aware of the working limits under the working time directive.
- Driving Principles – On completion of this course students will be able to demonstrate a greater awareness of vulnerable road users, operating vehicles within their limits and the penalties that can be issued for noncompliance.
- Emergency First Aid & Health and Safety – At the end of this course students will be able to demonstrate what action should be taken when confronted with someone requiring emergency first aid treatment. Students will successfully be able to identify different types of illnesses and provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Mental Health, Wellbeing & Driver Behaviour – The course teaches about the importance of good mental health. It focuses on some mental health conditions that may be encountered and what to look for.
You will then go on to look at other general areas of Wellbeing, for example, the importance of healthy eating, including the way these impact driving behaviour. This will include how to protect yourself in road rage incidents.
- Vehicle Defects & Driver Licencing – By the end of this course students will be able to identify the types of checks that drivers need to complete on their vehicles. They will also be able to identify the main features of the driver’s licence and understand the licence coding system. Students should also be able to answer questions on safe and fuel-efficient driving and understand techniques involved in reducing fuel consumption.
See what our students have to say!
2 Start Ltd (Portsmouth), Unit 4 Shawcross Industrial Estate, Ackworth Road, Hilsea, Portsmouth, PO3 5HU
Call: 02392 123555
2 Start Ltd (Theale), Site C The Quarry, Deans Copse Road, Theale, RG7 4GZ
Call: 01184 021 861
2 Start Ltd (Southampton), Unit 2 Four Dells Farm, Poles Lane, Otterbourne, Winchester, SO21 2DY
Call: 02382 022975
2 Start Ltd (Reading), Unit 32 Youngs Industrial Estate, Paices Hill, Reading, RG7 4PW
Call: 01184 021861
2 Start Ltd (Worthing), The Vinery Ind Est, Unit 54 & 55, Poling, Worthing, BN18 9PY
Call: 01903 952410
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get all the latest updates, last minute cancellations and offers.
Sign up for our newsletters and receive periodic updates and industry news, changes to licence & operator legislation, updates about the training courses, last-minute cancellations and offers.