Looking to hire an apprentice or upskill your workforce? Supply Chain Warehousing Operative (level 2)
The Storage and Warehousing Operatives (level 2) apprenticeship [ST0259] course enables an apprentice to qualify to work safely in a warehouse or supply chain operation and can additionally qualify to become forklift operators, as well as meeting the requirements of the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education standards.
The programme begins with an initial meeting with our apprenticeships team who will explain the process to you and culminates with the completion of the endpoint assessment. During the programme, the candidate will complete a number of qualification units including:
- Maintaining health, safety and security in logistics operations
- Developing effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
- Operating equipment to perform work requirements
- Receiving goods from deliveries
- Moving or handling goods in logistics operations
- Processing orders for dispatch to customers
They will also be provided with forklift training and become qualified ITSSAR operators, by working with our apprenticeships team we are able to tailor
The programme will take a period of 12 months, and candidates continue to work alongside completion of the course and all the guidance throughout the course is provided by our dedicated apprenticeships team – who will be in communication regularly with both you and your apprentices.
Our team is on hand to help guide you through the process and the required documents to help you and your apprentice start training as fast as possible and with the minimum impact on you and your business.
The assessment is completed through practical observations both at our training centres and in the workplace, and a number of visits are needed throughout the apprenticeship.
Our apprenticeship courses are intended for employers with an apprentice already working for their company.
- 80% commitment for on-the-job training. (Learning the job while they work)
- Non-levy payers subject to £250 or £350 contribution (levy payers are not subject to this)
- 12-month training commitment
- Access to online E-folio
- Access to bespoke learning for functional skills
- Access to bespoke online apprenticeship units.
- It’s a block release course (student comes to us when needed, not day release)
Book A Discovery Call
Types of training
- Off-the-job (20%)
- ‘Off-the-job’ training is delivered by 2 Start Ltd during your apprentice’s normal working hours.
- On-the-job (80%)
- ‘On-the-job’ training is delivered by the employer during your apprentice’s normal working hours.