1. Medical application form (D4) provided.
2. Medical Booked on your behalf and emailed to you with Date, Time and Location.
3. Licence application form (D2) provided with DVLA address envelope
4. Access for 90 days to the Professional LGV Theory and Hazard Perception revision site.
5. Hazard Perception and Multiple Choice Theory Tests booked for you at your local Theory Test Centre at a convenient date and time.
6. Pass Protection theory test. If either the Hazard Perception or Multiple
7. Choice Theory Tests are failed you will be given an additional attempt with no extra charge.
8. 5 Day course of LGV 2 Driver training in an automatic or manual gearbox vehicle.
9. Pass Protection. Two additional test attempts available should you fail your LGV 2 practical test. This will include 1.5 hours of training prior to each test.
10. Priority on booking retests.
11. If Practical test passed first time you will receive a free 5 day ADR course.
12. Access for 90 days to the Professional MOD 2 Theory Test revision site.
13. MOD 2 CPC Theory Test booked for you at your local theory test centre at a convenient date and time.
14. Module 4 Practical CPC training and test booked together.
15. If Initial CPC not required (If you passed your car test before 1997) you will receive 35 hours of Periodic CPC training.
16. Application Form for Digital Tachograph supplied
17. Digital Tachograph training course booked based upon your availability.
18. Job updates advertised through website and Facebook