2 Start Training are the South’s leading logistics training provider. Over the last few years, 2 Start Training have grown in size, training more people to drive lorries and buses, operate forklift trucks and attend management courses such as the National and International CPC.
We are currently recruiting for a admin assistant to assist in booking courses and dealing with the course administration. This is a full time position with the working hours being Monday – Tuesday 07:30 – 17:30 Wednesday – Friday 8:30-17:30 with one hour for lunch
Responsibilities and Duties
- To book theories and medicals for LGV/PCV practical training
- Answer telephone calls and take messages for the training advisors.
- To keep students and their respective companies informed of their progress and results
- To file all documentation used on student courses.
- To oversee the purchasing of stationery and equipment
- Update social media sites
- Produce and issue training certificates
- To carry out any other duties within the post criteria as and when required
- Create certificates and produce ID cards for training courses completed
- Upload and certificate DVSA Driver CPC
- Name practical DVSA tests
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of computer systems and databases
- Patient and comfortable dealing with enquiries
- Professionalism and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days holiday per year increasing by a day for every year work a 2 Start, to a max of 5.
- Full training for the roll given
- Training courses available throughout the company
- Career progression training
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,345.00-£20,617.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Using Excel: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales administration: 1 year (preferred)