We are looking to recruit three LGV driving Instructors to join our expanding team on a part of full time basis!
2 Start Training was established in 2009. We have six locations; Portsmouth, Southampton, Worthing and two in Reading + Theale.
2 Start Training now operates the largest logistics training fleet in the south. In line with the massive expansion and success we’ve seen, we’re looking to recruit additional Instructors to join our teams!
The successful candidate will be keen to promote the learning and success of our students, flexible and enthusiastic. As we rely upon a large team of Instructors and supporting staff, you will also need to be a team player with good communication skills.
We are recruiting for one LGV instructor at each of these locations:
- (Reading) Unit 32 Youngs Industrial Estate Paices Hill, Reading, RG7 4PW.
- (Southampton) Unit 2 Four Dells Farm, Poles Lane, Otterbourne, Winchester , SO21 2DY.
- (Worthing) The Vinery Industrial Estate Unit 54 & 55, Poling, Worthing, BN18 9PY.
Working hours are negotiable and between Monday – Friday and you can choose a 35, 42 or 52.5 hour (4 or 5 day working week) including breaks.
Essentially, you will need to have held a category C licence for at least the last three years, and category C+E licence for at least one year. Any endorsements or penalty points on the licence need not preclude you from applying, but will be assessed on a case by case basis.
Experience teaching will be helpful but not essential; as we are also an Instructor training facility (National Register of LGV Driving Instructors) the relevant instructional techniques training will be provided where necessary.
For applications, please contact Daisy on firstname.lastname@example.org or please contact our head office on 02392 123555.
- Held category C licence for at least three years.
- Held category C+E licence for at least one year.
- Additional licences helpful but not essential.
- Teaching experience helpful but not essential.
- Flexible and enthusiastic team player.
- Bonus available for qualifications held.
All instructors will have an extensive training programme to be trained to the national standard of NRLI. Other courses will also be available for career progression.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Salary: £19,916.00 – £34,070 per year.