We are looking to recruit three new ITSSAR Forklift Instructor/Examiners.
2 Start Training was established in 2009. We have five fully equipped training centres; Portsmouth, Southampton, Worthing and two in Reading.
2 Start training now delivers forklift training in all 5 of our training centres. In line with the massive expansion and success we’ve seen, we’re looking to recruit additional Forklift Instructors to join our teams!
We are recruiting for one ITSSAR Forklift Instructor/Examiner at each of these locations:
- (Reading) Unit 32 Youngs Industrial Estate Paices Hill, Reading, RG7 4PW.
- (Southampton) Unit 2 Four Dells Farm, Poles Lane, Otterbourne, Winchester , SO21 2DY.
- (Worthing) The Vinery Industrial Estate Unit 54 & 55, Poling, Worthing, BN18 9PY.
- Forklift Instructor qualification – ITSSAR dated within the last 5 years (Or we would book you onto an ITSSAR instructor course if you were the right candidate if qualification not held).
- Minimum of a Counterbalance & Reach operator certificate.
- The ability to instruct and inspire delegates.
- Able to work offsite on occasions, vehicle provided or mileage paid.
- Adaptable instructional techniques to suit learning needs of trainees.
- Opportunity to gain additional qualifications.
- Career progression for the right person.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel, Word (basic knowledge).
- Good levels of administration in maintaining training documentation.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00am – 16:20pm daily.
For applications please contact Daisy on 02392 123555
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: £22,704.24-£27,249.04 per year.
- Bonus scheme.
- Additional leave.
- Company pension.
- On-site parking.
- Monday to Friday.
- Forklift operating: 3 years (preferred).
- ITSSAR Forklift Instructor certificate (preferred).
Apply for this opportunity:
To apply for this opportunity, please contact the person below.