Are we the only ones qualified? You would expect that only trained, professional, government approved instructors with years of driving experience would be able to become LGV and PCV driving instructors (car instructors have to be ADI qualified). However, you would be wrong, any person that has held a...Read More
Do you have to go to a test centre for your MOD 4 CPC exam?
7 July 2017
The answer is no, well not with 2 Start Ltd anyway – We have our own authorised DVSA approved assessors to conduct the CPC MOD 4 Assessments in house.
2 Start Training can now not only complete your module 4 training at any of our training centres, but now you will test from there too.
This includes both LGV & PCV module 4 examinations.
This one day practical course, including test, will give candidates the ability to discuss key issues relating to goods vehicle safety and demonstrate the practical skills required of professional LGV drivers, as per standards set by the DVSA.
This course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas;
• Ability to load the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use
• Security of the vehicle and contents
• Ability to prevent criminality and trafficking in illegal immigrants
• Ability to assess emergency situations
• Ability to prevent physical risk
• Demonstrate your ability through a physical, walk round vehicle safety check