Forklift and driver training can lead to a lot of confusing questions depending on your requirements and the reasons as to why you need to complete your training course. This page will hopefully give you the answers you are looking for as we answer some frequently asked forklift and driver training questions.

Driving FAQ

Forklift FAQ

Get in Touch

2 Start Training is a well-established driver training organisation, established in November 2008. We have many thousands of satisfied customers, the majority of whom now enjoy a career in the logistics industry.