This package will enable you to undertake the theory, practical training and DVSA tests for category C (LGV2) and Category C+E (LGV1) vehicles. This package also comes with 1 x theory pass protection and 1 pass protection for each LGV1 and LGV2 DVSA test. The package also includes the following:
- D2 licence application and D4 medical forms – D2 form is to apply for provisional licence and the D4 form is completed by the doctor after your medical.
- Medical booked locally to you and at a time convenient to you.
- Multiple Choice, Hazard Perception and Initial CPC theory tests booked.
- Theory revision issued – a login will be issued do you can start to revise your theory tests on our online revision site.
- 5 days driver training – each day driving is 3.5hrs on a 1:1 ratio with driving instructor.
- DVSA Practical test – 1.5hrs driving beforehand.
- Practical CPC Module 4 or Periodic CPC Driver Training will be provided, if personal drivers licence was issued prior to 1st Jan 1997.
- Pass protection Theory test. If either the Hazard Perception or Multiple Choice Theory Tests are failed, you will be give an additional attempt with no extra charge.
- LGV 2 Test Pass protection. One additional test attempt available should you fail your practical. This will include 1.5 hours of training prior to each test.
- 5 days driver training, each day training is 3.5hrs with a 1:1 ratio with instructor (additional hrs can be booked separately).
- DVSA Practical Test included on the final day of training.
- LGV 1 Pass Protection should you fail your first attempt you are able to take a pre-paid re-test.
We have 4 training centres which includes locations in Portsmouth, Southampton, Reading and Worthing, giving us coverage of the Hampshire, Berkshire and Sussex regions.