With the uncertainty and the ever-changing situation that we are facing in the UK surrounding the Coronavirus, we thought it necessary to update you on the steps we are taking to keep our students and staff safe.
Currently, we are still open and training is going ahead for some courses which are detailed below:
Due to COVID-19 we are offering virtual training for the following courses:
• Driver CPC – https://www.2start-training.com/courses/cpc-training/online-driver-cpc-1-day-course/
• IPAF – https://www.2start-training.com/training-courses/ipaf-courses/
• Transport Manager Refresher – https://www.2start-training.com/training-courses/transport-managers-cpc/
We are also taking bookings at our centres for:
• Forklift Training – https://www.2start-training.com/training-courses/forklift-truck-training/
• HIAB Training – https://www.2start-training.com/training-courses/hiab-training/hiab-allmi/
We have signs around all of our depots to give students advice on the Coronavirus symptoms and how to stay safe.
Vehicles & Forklift Trucks will be cleaned between each student as follows:
- Wipe down steering wheels, gear selectors, seat adjustment components and switch banks.
- Wipe down door handles and push plates.
- Wipe down all control surfaces on machines both before and after course
2 Start will provide gloves for candidates and ensure the machines are cleaned down before and during the course of the day, we will also be asking our students to regularly wash their hands.
We are taking these steps to ensure we are still able to deliver your training in the current circumstances. Should you have any concerns or wish to talk to us about your training then please contact us on 02392123555
You can also view some helpful guidance on the link below:
As things progress we will keep you up to date if anything changes.