Are we the only ones qualified? You would expect that only trained, professional, government approved instructors with years of driving experience would be able to become LGV and PCV driving instructors (car instructors have to be ADI qualified). However, you would be wrong, any person that has held a...Read More
Arrival of our Brand New Trucks
8 September 2015
Brand New DAF CF Trucks now available for training.
- 1st of September 2015 saw the arrival of our new fleet of ridged vehicles. 2 Start training has seen an increase of students wanting to acquire an LGV II licence in 2015 and have acquired the Brand New additions to the fleet to accommodate the requirements. The vehicles are a real asset to 2 Start Training and to all the students that train in them. The new trucks have the following features:
- Automatic Gearbox
- Hill start assist
- Dual mate front seat with velour upholstery
- Translucent external sun visor
- Day time running lights
- Air conditioning
- Truck phone hands free kit
- Driver performance assistant (DPA)
- The DPA gives the driver an interactive programme to support the driver in achieving the most cost effective driving style. It recognises how affectively you are braking, anticipating hazards ahead and how your using the accelerator. All of which are a great aid to new students learning to drive the vehicle.